Job Description/Key Accountabilities:
- Management and documentation of incidents, complaints, and non-conformities in IT support.
- Management of complaints, relevant investigations and communication with the client and the areas involved, preparing the necessary reports.
- Management of complaints to suppliers, relevant investigations and communication with suppliers and involved areas, elaborating necessary reports.
- Leading the investigation studies of incidents, claims and non-conformities, coordinating the different departments involved.
- Management and documentation of CAPA process actions, leading their follow-up until implementation, closure and evaluation of effectiveness.
- Periodic reports
- Promote continuous improvement in the organisation.
- Identify inefficiencies and resource needs. Communicate to the superior whenever they are detected.
- Ensure the management system: procedures, instructions and records are up to date and available to the whole organisation.
- Ensure the monitoring of process performance (KPIs).
- Ensure the analysis and monitoring of risks and opportunities identified as part of the IMS.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives. Elaborate and follow up the action plan to achieve them.
- Propose and lead improvements in safety, order, cleanliness and AM for the organisation.
- Validate processes during quality audits by clients, administrations or certifying bodies.
- Responsible for the management and communication for internal and external audits and with clients or suppliers.
- Lead improvement projects of the quality management system.
- Lead future projects for new ISO quality management system certifications.
- Maintenance of QMS based on 9001 or implementation of the system in new plants.
- Preparation, review and update of management system monitoring reports; management review, risks and opportunities. As well as registration, communication and follow-up of actions and opportunities for improvement detected in these reviews.
- Participate in projects for the implementation of new procedures, regulations and certifications for the company.
- Implementation and maintenance of management software including HSE and Quality area.
Education / Knowledge:
Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
ISO 9001, IATF, SAP QM module.
Incident investigation techniques (fishbone, Apollo Root Cause, etc).
- Experience in QMS according to 9001 standards.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of SAP QM module.
We are looking for a profile with the following skills:
- Flexibility and easy adaptation to change.
- Tolerance to pressure.
- Autonomy and assumption of responsibility.
- Planning, prioritisation and coordination.
- Results oriented
- Concern for order and quality.
- Vision for continuous improvement and scalability.
- Problem solving and technical credibility.
A profile in line with our corporate values.
Health and safety
Remuneration according to market.