Terms and Conditions of Website Use
This page was last updated on 25th August 2020. Whenever these Terms & Conditions are changed in a material way, you will be notified.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Website Privacy Notice govern Synthesia Technology’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Synthesia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is Synthesia Technology Europe, SLU, Carrer Indústria, 7, 08120 La Llagosta, Barcelona Spain. Click here to access details of this company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Synthesia Technology processes personal data for its own purposes. For more information about how we process your data click here.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- It is prohibited for users to post or provide unlawful content on or to this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to the operation or use of this website, we ask that you send us your complaint in writing to the company in question at the address shown here. We will respond to complaints and implement any remedies subject to the terms provided for by the law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of U.K. and you agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
The content of www.synthesia.com is copyright © Synthesia Technology Europe, S.L.U.