Synthesia Technology produces different types of APP (Aromatic polyester polyols) based on PET or PA. APP's react with Isocyanates to produce Polyurethane foams with high fire resistance, high rigidity and improved mechanical properties for different applications:
* Spray: is a two-component mixture of isocyanate and polyol resin mied together at the tip of a gun and forming an expanded foam that is sprayed onto roofs or walls
* Continuous lamination (flex facings): using a PUR/PIR technology is one of the best solutions for thermal insulation foam for houses (wall or roof)
* Continuous lamination (rigid facings): using a PUR/PIR technology with metal face is one of the best solutions for thermal insulation
* OCF: is a simple way of applying a sealing, insulating and expanded polyurethane foam.
* Cavity Filling: one of the best solutions to reduce heat loss through a cavity wall by filling the air space with material that decreases heat transfer